- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- In a small food processor combine all the ingredients except the fish and lemon juice until well mixed. If doing this by hand, finely chop the parsley and then combine with the breadcrumbs, butter, and spices.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and place the frozen I&J Deep Water Hake Prime Medallions in the dish. Drizzle over the juice from half the lemon.
- Pack the crumb topping on top of the I&J Deep Water Hake Prime Medallions and then loosely cover the dish with a piece of tinfoil.
- Bake for 35 minutes until cooked through.
Serve with lemon wedges and steamed green beans.