- Mix the seasoned flour very well with the paprika, cumin, origanum and cayenne pepper.
- Dip the frozen I&J Deep Water Hake Medallions for a few seconds in warm water just before coating.
- Coat the Medallions in the spiced flour.
- Pre-heat the oil (about 5 mm deep) in a frying pan. Pan-fry the Medallions over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, or until just cooked. Turn the Medallions occasionally during cooking.
- Remove the fried Medallions from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes. Break each Medallion into bite-sized chunks.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dip sauce. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Heat the taco shells in the oven as per the instructions on the pack.
- Fill each shell with red cabbage, pineapple and green salad onions. Add the chunks of fish. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with the dip sauce.
This recipe can also be used for making Nachos. Place the red cabbage, pineapple and green salad onions on the Nachos. Top each with a chunk of fish. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with the dip sauce.