- 2 I&J Flame Grills Garlic & Lemon Pepper
- cooked noodles
- thinly shredded red cabbage
- carrot sticks
- sliced mushrooms
- roasted, salted cashew nuts
- equal quantities of soy sauce and honey
- Place the frozen I&J Flame Grills in an ovenproof dish. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC for 25 − 30 minutes. Allow the fish to cool. Cut into chunks.
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Arrange the fish, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and cashew nuts on top.
- Mix the soy sauce and honey. Drizzle over the noodle bowl.