- 1 x 450 g pack I&J Deep Water Hake Prime Medallions
- 200 ml raw penne pasta
- 30 ml olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- chopped red chilli to taste
- 200 g rosa tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 410 g can diced tomatoes
- 50 ml shredded basil leaves
- Place the frozen I&J Deep Water Hake Prime Medallions in just enough boiling water to cover the fish. Partially cover with a lid. Simmer for 9 minutes. Break each Hake Medallion in half.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the onion. Add the garlic, chilli and rosa tomatoes. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the canned tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in the halved I&J Deep Water Hake Prime Medallions, pasta and basil. Heat through. Season with salt and black pepper.