- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and fry the onions over low heat until soft for about 5 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and gently cook these for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes plus half a tin of water (use this to rinse out all the tomato juice in the tin), oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olives, sundried tomatoes and chopped basil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- Cook the sauce with the lid on over a gentle heat for about 20 minutes until it has thickened. If necessary, add a splash of water to the pan to loosen.
- Place the 4 I&J Deep Water Hake Fillets in the sauce and bake in the oven with the lid on for 25 minutes.
Serve with additional basil leaves and crusty bread.