Paprika Hake Fillets
- 5 − 6 frozen I&J Deep Water Hake Fillets
- 30 ml olive oil
- 5 ml paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated or finely chopped
- Fresh thyme leaves and a few extra sprigs of thyme to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly grease with olive oil. Place the frozen I&J Deep Water Hake Fillets, skin side down, on the baking tray.
- Mix the 30 ml olive oil, paprika and garlic. Brush over the tops of the fillets. Season with salt and milled black pepper. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked. Garnish with sprigs of thyme.