- I&J Fish Fingers
- Potato mash at room temperature (the mash has to be firm − do not add any milk)
- Rosa tomatoes, cooked peas, sliced baby corn, sliced mini cucumbers
- Cook the frozen I&J Fish Fingers as per the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Form the potato mash into a thick tower. Arrange the Fish Fingers around the mash and press them lightly into the mash. Secure with ribbon.
- Top with rosa tomatoes, peas, corn and cucumber slices.
- For added fun, go wild and decorate your castle as you like.